Tuesday 12 April 2011

Day Fourteen (14) Ouch - Ditsy Pilate's Instructor!

I am in pain.


The Pilate's class that I took yesterday damaged my body. I believe what I'm feeling is the result of pulled muscles. I feel as stiff as a board.


It was my first time ever taking a strictly Pilate's class - the ones I had taken previously were yogalattes (a mix of yoga and Pilate's) and I'm not sure if that is why my body is hating me today. It was very different from yogalattes, not even more strenuous. Just different! Awkward! I could tell as I was doing the movements that it didn't feel right.


The instructor of the class was so overly flamboyant and ditsy it was ridiculous. He had apparently just come back from vacation (and had the oompa loompa tan to go along with it) so perhaps that's why he was acting like a teenage girl as he taught the class, but his ditsy-ness and general lack of proper instruction has hurt my poor body. I will definitely not be taking his class again and will stick to some yogalattes.


As a result, I did no workout today. I stretched for half an hour and little bits of stretching throughout the day.


F.S.G


DAY 14


Fitness:
30 mins - Stretching

Food:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, scrambled on a corn tortilla and salad
Lunch: Cream cheese bagel care of Timmie's - Yum!
Dinner: All you can eat Indian...what? Soooooooo delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment