Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day Seven (7) - I am a cripple, nice to meet you!

I usually don't fall asleep until at least midnight. Most nights its usually 1am. Well, the best cure for insomnia, you ask? Get yo' butt to the gym. Stat!


I went to bed at 7pm last night. I was so sleepy  that I lied down with my kids, (who thought it was most amazing that Mama went to the gym - yay for my biggest cheerleaders!) read them their bedtimes stories and went to sleep myself. It was wonderful! My body woke up all by its great self at 7am - no alarm needed. Wow! I am still amazed.


However, when I awoke I was greeted by the most intense pain EVER! My stomach felt like it had a garden rake taken to it. My 'pecks' and more close to my armpit area hurt like a son of a *bleep*! To sum up how I felt this morning: Like I had been attacked by a group of hoodlums with rakes (lol).


I really didn't see how I was going to get to the gym as I couldn't even steer the wheel of my car properly (No joke!) So, I skipped the gym to allow my body to recuperate from the major shock it had yesterday. I did, however, stretch lots to help out my sore muscles. Note to self: Stretch more pre-workout.
Back at it again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment