Friday 8 April 2011

Day Nine and Ten - Holy Hunger Batman!


Yesterday was a write off! My youngest daughter and I had a date (day off - yay) and we went to the library and had sushi and walked in the sunshine. It was pure lovely-ness! So no workout yesterday. I'm OK with that.

Today, I woke up and dropped the kids off at school/daycare. TRIGGER - yahooo for triggers. That Zen blogger is a gem. Got to the gym and started on the treadmill. I can run the whole half hour now and I don't feel like I'm going to die! High five to me! I increased the incline today and the speed. I worked up a great sweat and it felt swell.

Yogapalates started at 1030am so I jumped on in the class. I love it because it really has shown me how completely un-flexible I am. Sickeningly so! It's like my muscles and joints have become frozen and stiff - like I am 77 and not 27 :( I chuckle to myself as I'm going through the movements because I'm thinking - 'holy crap batman - you are like an old lady!' as I collapse to the floor from some Pilate's exercise that my body can't handle. All with time my friend, all with time!

I have also noticed that I am not able to do as many reps as I did on my first day with weight training. I started with 3 reps of 20 on most weight machines and now I'm only able to do 3 reps of 10 on most of them. Perhaps my muscles are mad at me?!

Also, I am eating like a horse!!!! I have never counted a calorie in my life and I honestly don't plan on it now. I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up and lose some of the FLAB. But, I honestly want to eat everything in my path - watch out!!!

F.S.G

DAY 10

FITNESS:
30 mins - treadmill
1 hour - Yogapalates
3 reps 10 - 40 lbs - Peck deck
3 reps 10 - Leg extensions
3 reps 20 - 5 lbs - Leg curl
3 reps 20 - Sit ups
3 reps 20 - 50 lbs - Inner thigh machine (must find out name for said machine)
3 reps 20 - 50 lbs - Outer thigh machine
3 reps 10 - 20 lbs - Row boat machine

FOOD:
Breakfast: Tea (this obviously needs to change...)
Lunch: 3 eggs, scrambled, salad and one slice of rye toast
Early Dinner: Veg Tacos (Extremely delicious! From a veg restaurant by my home - the most delicious ingredients - all fresh and organic. Yum)
Late Dinner: Stir fry

No comments:

Post a Comment